Where would I find Replacement parts for a Slow Cooker?

The knob of my slowcooker fell off and I can't use my beloved slowcooker. Where Can I find replacement parts for it? It's a Corningware Electrics 6qt. slow cooker SCO-150.

6 Answers

  • Sptfyr
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Try a thrift store. I see slow cookers in there all the time. I buy them for the pots alone because they are beautifully glazed ceramic vessels that make great planters after you drill a hole in the bottom.

  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

    Ge Slow Cooker Replacement Parts

  • 1 decade ago

    See if the company has a website, and order from them

  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

    Crock Pot Replacement Knob

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

    From GE, IF they're available.. Try 1-800-GE-CARES

  • 1 decade ago

    Toss it! They are so cheap in price now just purchase a new one.

    Source(s): Or take it to a Thrif Store?
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.