vsuqt757 asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

What kind of weave do i need for fully and curly hair?

I want full and curly hair that is kind of wild. I dont want wet n' way, what kind of hair should i get?

1 Answer

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    I would suggest you get either Deep wave , or Italian curl, the brands I use are Unique Wivv, or Boyhme , both brands are expensive but they are 100% human hair and can last for months

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.