Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

How can I stop this weirdo from annoying me online and on the phone?

Their is this guy Jo I used to know last year, who I met through some other people I know. I was never thrilled with Jo...... But I kinda always knew he wanted one thing, by the way he was hinting it to me. He told me he truely loved me after 10 minutes of meeting him and he wanted to marry me. I didn't have any attraction to this guy and I didn't like his personality and I didn't trust him. Some other person I knew went behind me back against my will and this Jo guy my cell and my e-mail. I told Jo I only wanted to me friends, but he was pissed off after that, because he wanted more. He tryed conning my mom into making her think that he's a good guy. He told me I was beautiful every 5 minutes, how annoying. After I saw a few of his friends a few months ago, the phone calls would't stop and he invited me over his house a year later and said it would be me and him and 4 other guys what was he planning. And no I never attended the event

Favorite Answer

can you get a restraining order against this guy? Seriously, talk to the police and if they advise you to talk to an attorney also. This guy would be creeping me out.

Depending on the statutes in your state, you may be able to get the police to intervene. There are anti-stalking laws that can come into play here. You've got all the evidence you need, including the phone number of the caller, so he can be traced. If that doesn't work, get a disposable phone and only give the numbers to people you actually want to hear from.

The first step is you check into your e-mail account settings and see if you can block certain e-mail address from sending stuff to your account. Block him.

The next step is to either answer the phone when he calls, or call him, and tell him very directly that you do not welcome his calls and would appreciate it if they would stop.

If his behavior continues, I would warn him one more time to stop calling/emailing. If he doesn't stop then, call the police. They will usually just give him a call and ask him to stop, and that is enough.

Whoa physco, the only thing you have left is to just plain ignore him, don't make any signs to him that you even know his exists. You have to stick it out and don't answer when he calls or emails, if you break one time it will start again so just cut it all off. Good Luck!

Change your cell 'phone number and your e-mail address, also block all e-mails coming from his e-mail address (mark it Spam so that it gets rejected by your computer). Good luck.

• Deb

You are not over-reacting...From what you say, this is c r e e p y! You need to lose him, BLOCK BLOCK, BLOCK. If that isn't sufficient, he needs to be told that your Father is ticked and is going to call the police, so he'd better lay off!

Well its simple if he calls u dont pick the phone if he emails u get a new email

Block every number he calls from.

Block every e-mail address that he uses.

BLOCK, BLOCK, BLOCK!

The Rat

Tell him to stop calling you. If he doesn't, then call the cops.

Ignore him, block him, do anything to not see or hear him.