Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 1 decade ago

Is Alberto Gonzales going to work in law ever again after Bush is out of office?

Best Answer

why would he have to. I'm sure he's on the Halliburton gravy train, and there's a fat numbered bank account waiting for him too.

Bush is doing an outstanding activity and might actually help Gonzales each and every of how! There rather grew to become into no clarification so which you will function that fact approximately ingesting pals, it merely exhibits what a low type individual you're.

• ArRo

His performance, in front of the investigating committee, pretty much showed his lack of every necessary attribute needed by an attorney, except loyalty to Bush. For that, however, he did suffer a lot of abuse. Too bad he has such a bad memory! I suppose somebody would hire him, though.

• Tmess2

My hunch says he will. He is a former Justice of the Texas Supreme Court. I am sure that, unless he gets in more trouble that would force his former colleagues to disbar him, some large law firm in Texas will hire him just to have him available as co-counsel on any case that ends up in front of that court.

I hope he gets disbarred. Aside from that, I guess there are two villages in Texas that are missing their idiot. I certainly would never hire the guy; he can't even get his lies straight. Pray he doesn't get appointed to any state or federal court!

Of course. After months of investigating air, the Democrats have not found any wrong doing. This is a McCarthy-esque episode in Congressional History which history will condemn.

of course he will he will go to some fortune 500 company. people in his stature in life don't go Down they have connections and keep moving up.

Probably but I would not want him to defend me he has one hell of a credibility problem wouldn't you say!

If Gordon Liddy can still find work, so will he!

• Jose R

The mafia is always looking for representation.