I have sweaty feet, as soon as I put on shoes they just start pouring out sweat.??? What Can I Do?!?!?

It doesn't matter whether its cold or hot out, walking lots or just sitting there, shoes or sandals. My feet just start to pour out the sweat and it's so embarrassing!!! Whats an easy way to cure this?? Please help!!

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

No cure, but maybe try some powder (GoldBond, Dr. Scholls...etc) that will help soak up some of the ick and keep things a bit fresher. Also, when you choose shoes, make sure they're comfortable and breathable, and wear nice, thick, clean white cotton socks.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

I suffered from hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating). Tried everything my doctor told me. My hyperhidrosis was so bad at times that I wouldn't go near crowded places, let alone sit in restaurants or go to the cinema or theater.

Until I found the information on this site: http://stop-sweating-now.keysolve.net

It helped me in ways that I still cannot comprehend; this is truly remarkable. It's been 7 days since I completed the basic Sweat Miracle program and my hyperhidrosis is gone without a trace.

• 1 decade ago

Go to the pharmacy section of the store and get yourself some Goldbond powder. Make sure you get the stuff that is for moisture absorption/control (they have several different products). Pour some of that in your socks/rub on your feet before putting on shoes. Also, make sure you wear cotton socks, or get some socks that are designed to wick away moisture.

Source(s): degree in health, and i too have sweaty feet
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

what u need to do is when wearing sandals rub baby powder on ur feet and when ur wearing shoes or sneakers put the baby powder in ur shoes

Source(s): sweaty feet
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Find a guy who likes the smell of female feet

• 1 decade ago

try putting goldbond foot powder before putting your shoes on

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Rub antiperspirant on them every morning after you shower and dry off.

• Star
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

try using a foot powder that absorbs moisture. you can also see a foot dr. on this.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

lose some weight.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.