where do i get the "good" and "super" rod in pokemon fire red/leaf green??

Favorite Answer

The Super Rod Fisherman can be found in a house south-east of vermillion city or South of Lavender town. There is a Snorlax blocking the way though.

The Good rod is obtained in Fucshia City. The Good Rod Fisherman lives right next door to the Safari Warden.

To get the Good Rod & the Super Rod in any Pokemon game, you have to find one of the Fisherman guys (they could be anywhere in the game), & agree with him that the rod is good. Them he will simply give you one.

I have all of them but I would say that Emerald is better because you can get some fot the pokemon from sapphire, ruby, fire red and leaf green. Also at the end of the game unlike sapphire and ruby there is the battle tower to compete. Also I have diamond and am trying to complete the pokedex, so I find it better to transfer pokemon from my emerald to the Pal Park and find them there. It may take a while to complete it because you can only transfer 5 pokemon of each game pack a day. Hope this helps.

one of the rods is south of lavender town, the fisherman is in a house i think, or outside the house. either way you get the super rod that way. i'm not sure with one is where, and i only know where this one is.