Mexico ATM?

Can I get cash using my Canadian bank card from ATM's in Mexico?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It depends on your card. Most of the ATM machines in Mexico except only 4 pin numbers. If you have a 6 number pin, you may be out of luck. Best bet check with your bank. Remember the ATM machine in Mexico give out only pesos. Exchange some money for pesos before leaving Canada. (we always do it at the airport)

• 6 years ago

In Mexico it's not hard to find a Mexican working girl that will do a ATM. They have viruses so be careful and wear a rain coat, but if you want the full affect I recommend not wearing one. ATM's have been used since ancient times when women loved getting it in ancient Greece. It is still enjoyed by people in modern times. If you enjoy ATM then I strongly recommend next time your getting new tires in Mexico then get a rim job. It's really good especially after a dirty ATM!

Attachment image
    Source(s): The ATM in the picture is dirty which a dirty ATM is even better.
  • 1 decade ago

I wouldn"t take a chance with that, call your bank and make sure, if you are already there then try it but uyou may end up paying hidden fees etc. walk with travelers cheques!!

• 1 decade ago

You should call your bank to find out.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.