I am thinking about buying a Lego Star Wars Game?

I am thinking about buying a Lego Star Wars now i have a PS2 and a X360 which version should i get?

Favorite Answer

Wait before you buy any Lego Star Wars game. Already on the market are Lego Star Wars 1 - Episodes 1 - 3 and Lego Star Wars 2 - The Original Trilogy - Episodes 4 - 6.

In the Fall of 2007 Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga - Episodes 1-6 will be coming out along with new levels and such. I would wait off on buying Lego Star Wars till then.

No not really my brother bought it just the other day and he almost finished it in about 3 hours (2 minute stops every 1/2 an hour) He sold it 5 days later because it became really boring to him and if you ever want to get a star wars lego game get star wars lego 2 on playstation. Hope this helped

get lego star wars the original trilogy, its better than the other one but to be honest if you got a 360 I wouldn't recommend lego star wars, its good and funny for the first week but its not that good in the long run

Hi there,

you can find a free download of Men of War here: http://bit.ly/Y2OdnG

Finally the full version is avaiable!

All the action and strategy of the Second World War returns with a new title in the Men Of War series, and we have it available for you.

Give it a try.

I have the PS2 ver. It really comes down to YOUR preference but you should definitely get the game. Its a great game..funny, entertaining & highly addicting.

i suggest getting the ps2 version of the original trilogy.

ive got it on xbox, Id chose x box 360 the graphics will eb better but rue playign the same as x box!

Oh and if youve got any free runescape accounts pelase email them to spongebob911@hotmail.co.uk.

Hope this helps!

Xbox360! It has better graphics and cheat codes!

Source(s): ME