Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

I am thinking about buying a Lego Star Wars Game?

I am thinking about buying a Lego Star Wars now i have a PS2 and a X360 which version should i get?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Wait before you buy any Lego Star Wars game. Already on the market are Lego Star Wars 1 - Episodes 1 - 3 and Lego Star Wars 2 - The Original Trilogy - Episodes 4 - 6.

In the Fall of 2007 Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga - Episodes 1-6 will be coming out along with new levels and such. I would wait off on buying Lego Star Wars till then.

• 5 years ago

No not really my brother bought it just the other day and he almost finished it in about 3 hours (2 minute stops every 1/2 an hour) He sold it 5 days later because it became really boring to him and if you ever want to get a star wars lego game get star wars lego 2 on playstation. Hope this helped

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

get lego star wars the original trilogy, its better than the other one but to be honest if you got a 360 I wouldn't recommend lego star wars, its good and funny for the first week but its not that good in the long run

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Hi there,

you can find a free download of Men of War here: http://bit.ly/Y2OdnG

Finally the full version is avaiable!

All the action and strategy of the Second World War returns with a new title in the Men Of War series, and we have it available for you.

Give it a try.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I have the PS2 ver. It really comes down to YOUR preference but you should definitely get the game. Its a great game..funny, entertaining & highly addicting.

• 1 decade ago

i suggest getting the ps2 version of the original trilogy.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

ive got it on xbox, Id chose x box 360 the graphics will eb better but rue playign the same as x box!

Oh and if youve got any free runescape accounts pelase email them to spongebob911@hotmail.co.uk.

Hope this helps!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Xbox360! It has better graphics and cheat codes!

Source(s): ME
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.