"the love doesn't be explain in words....it's about the way you feel...?"?

please,tell me your opinion about this question.

Favorite Answer

You say you want an opinion about a question, but nowhere do you ask a question. You gave a quotation with a question mark at the end, but putting a question mark at the end of a statement doesn't make it a question.

Maybe you're saying you want opinions about an opinion. However, I'm not even sure I understand the opinion because it seems to have been written by someone for whom English is not his or her first language. So, I will rephrase it and then give my opinion about the rephrasing.

"Love doesn't need to be explained in words -- it's about the way you feel."

I agree with the first half, but not the second half. It's nice to get explanations about love in words, but it's not necessary. I would certainly hope at least to hear "I love you" sometimes.

However, love is much more than just a special way of feeling:

Love is patient and is kind; love doesn't envy. Love doesn't brag, is not proud, doesn't behave itself inappropriately, doesn't seek its own way, is not provoked, takes no account of evil; doesn't rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

Source(s): 1 Corinthians 13: 4-7

If I was to put it simply, I would say that it means you can't just say words of love, words aren't really anything - anyone can SAY I love you or anything to that effect, however SHOWING that you love someone, is much more powerful. If you strongly FEEL love then you can't help but show it, in everything that you do. Ultimately, love is a selflessness, something that you feel towards someone else where you want to do anything you can to make another's life better.