Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 1 decade ago

Hezbollah says it does not want war but - it has a big surprise?

BEIRUT (Reuters) - Hezbollah leader Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah on Tuesday warned Israel of a "great surprise" in the event of another war between the Lebanese guerrilla group and the Jewish state.

Marking the first anniversary of the end of last year's war between Hezbollah and Israel, Nasrallah said his group did not want conflict but described readiness as a duty. The United States and Israel were "beating the drums of war," he said.

"If you think -- oh Zionists -- about launching a war on Lebanon, I will not promise you surprises such as those which happened (in the last war), rather I promise you a great surprise which could change the fate of the war and the fate of the region," Nasrallah said in a televised speech.

The Hezbollah chief said he would not reveal what this was.

"The Zionists and Americans are beating the drums of war," he said at the start of his speech, addressing tens of thousands of supporters gathered in Beirut to watch him speak on a screen.

They go on to say they do not want war - but what exactly do you think the veiled threat is ?

Nuclear or just missles ?

And as an aside are American "Zionists" beating the drums of war ?

Kirk N

In what way are they diffrent from the US and it's 400 million per day on war ?

You say they are obssesed 400 million per day goes to the same obsession in the US - how are you really different from those you accuse ?

celtic_saltire

You should teach me a lesson by not answering my questions then

Yes I clearly deserve a good long ignoring - Will you please consider giving that to me ?

deckape

The clip was a news article anything they wrote has to be taken up with them

Favorite Answer

Hezbollah why address them as such a guerrilla group and dare address Israel as a State.

Both are illegal groups, The Zionist have been beating the drums of was ever since they brought their beloved Hitler into power and still today they look and act like the 1940 German Nazis. Will not give an inch for peace because the world provides them with cash and military equipment. Their tactics resemble those I see of the Nazis on the History Channel. From what I understand

Zionism rejects the Creator, His Revelation and reward and punishment. Among its fruits are the persecution of the Palestinian people and the spiritual and physical endangering of the Jewish people. It encourages treasonous, dual loyalty among unsuspecting Jews throughout the world. At its root Zionism sees reality as barren and desacralized. It is the antithesis of Torah Judaism.

EDIT

Sorry I addressed you and clearly I was wrong for that, please accept my apologies.

I think Eddy Hussein Nosrallah has been taking amphetamines so he can stay awake during the night patrol and he has become a speed freak. This does'nt make sense, he is just expressing his feelings about the zionists and Americans being to blame for everything bad. If there is no war they will never get the Jews out of Israel, therefore they have to get some kind of a war going.

You can never ask a serious question without throwing in some $hit, however, the point being they are talking about NUKES get it?? we have absolutely no alternative but to try and stop these maniacs dead in their tracks, by using whatever means possible, but 'NOT' absolutely, definitely, 'NOT' NUCLEAR', don't you see the threat they pose? second thoughts don't bother replying because I find the smell of fish nauseating.

The zionists are controlling you and your dialogue.

Why do you even care about Hezbollah and Iraq and blah blah blah.

What about America. What about Eduction, Social services Health care. Where the F is that news. Jeez.

do you really believe he don't wont war. that is the ONLY way of life for them in that part of the world. they live for war and find excuses to make them.

anyone ready for armagadeon or the rapture?

signs of the times maybe i dont know