Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 decade ago

Re: Earthquake in Peru.....?

They have asked for international assistance....

What does this tell you?

Canada offered 1.9 million dollars (1.4 million euros) while Japan said it will send nearly 150,000 dollars and US President George W. Bush offered condolences and 100,000 dollars in emergency aid.

Update:

Oh Canada!

Update 2:

Sure kid...when you learn to spell Canada, I might take you seriously....hope you're not repeating the year...good luck in school, or are you a hillbilly?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It tells me that Canada is the nation with the largest hearts & US, who have more people, are sending a pittance because they feel they have to & because Peru is of no use to them. If they were oil-rich George Bush would have gone over personally.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Oh Canada we Stand on guard for Thee..just came back from the USA, and then I made a bee line right into Canada and kissed the PeaceBridge Attended! Ya we Rock!!..we are Cool.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Canda is dumb and the US is smart.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.