Why don't I have an R&S romance?

Doesn't anyone love me?

• Avie
    Favorite Answer

How could anyone not love one of the sweetest, nicest, most caring people ever?! That honestly doesn't seem feasible. Then again, lots of quirky types on here, ya know? (Quirky in the bad way, not the good way. We're all quirky, especially me.)

Don't let the turkeys get you down! Everyone who's anyone loves you:)

What! A cute as a button little lady like you and NO ROMANCE????

I find that very surprising. You are darling, personable, and very sweet. What the heck is wrong with you single men( or women, whichever way you go) out there??????? Can't you take a hint?????

Give them time. Find a good prospect and do some heavy duty online flirting. If you give suggestive answers, you will find that they are salivating at your feet before you know it.

Good luck!

Lady Morgana )0(

I don't know you. I can't really love someone if I don't know them. I might really like you if I got to know you, and vice-versa.

For the record, I don't love Jesus. I strongly dislike the damage his so-called religion has done - and continues to do - to our civilization. Same goes for Muhammad and any other self-proclaimed "messiah".

Sometimes you have to be aggressive and confident.

Don't wait for a romance to come to you.

I am fresh out of passion for a married mothers and step mothers. And Pagan Faery/Celtic Wiccan (not Feri, no offence in any way to those who are) who try to respect all beliefs.

Maybe it's the married thing. Ya think?

You're a Vile Temptress. Everybody's afraid of you.

Sorry. I'm married to rachel and having an affair with Southpaw. I have enough drama

God loves you more than anyone in this R & S can.

We're very paranoid and emotionally screwed up people as I've been told.

Wait for it. When you least expect it... That's oftentimes how love works.