Pink Discharge?

I found out Thrusday i was pregnant..Went to the doctor today for my pelvic exam, and he found pink discharge...Is that a sign of misscarriage or is everything going to be ok?? Im really concerned about all this.

Favorite Answer

Some women spot all though their pregnancy and all is o.k. Also the pelvic exam its self will cause spotting. Next time you are not sure of something ask questions or if you have any questions during your pregnancy call and talk to a nurse and if she doesn't know the answer she will ask the dr and find out.

I think its too early to tell but sometimes you can have different kinds of discharges that are mearly signs of an infection, like bladder infections can cause a discharge. As long as ur not having any kind of really bad pains you should be ok.

Good luck with the baby =)

I read in a new book i just read that you can bleed a lil when you first get pregnant. I think you should be ok. If you begin to really bleed alot, then maybe you should call your Dr asap. GOOD LUCK

Didnt he say anything to do about what was going on? If you have questions you need to talk to your doctor.