Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationBuying & Selling · 1 decade ago

choosing a good car which has cheap insurance---I live in CANADA?

Car choosing help--I LIVE IN CANADA.?

I need help choosing a car that is going to be low insurance for me. I'm 22/female/college grad/part time worker/full insurance"G"/ Went to driving school.

Thanks in advance.

Favorite Answer

Its not as easy has you think

it depends on what kind of car you have

where you live

busy city or the country

toronto for example your insurance can vary depending on your postal code so its possible someone with same car same experience as you could be paying less or more just depending on where you live.

it aint easy....lol

Do you use the car for work or do you use it to get to work they will take that into account if its a short distance or a long one.

so what im saying start doing your home work and pick the best option for you.....

You can save on your insurance by compare quotes at DEALSQUOTE.INFO-

RE Choosing a good car which has cheap insurance---I live in CANADA?

Car choosing help--I LIVE IN CANADA.?

Thanks in advance.

• ?

there is no low priced insurance for 18 year historic`s . This age group is severe probability , maximum have merely exceeded their driving test . i've got faith females get a decreased impressive type as they are actually not considered this variety of severe hazard ingredient as a youthful male .There could be no decrease value in the impressive type ( least complicated will boost ) till a minimum of 25 years historic As for using your dad and mom insurance , not lots danger , while the insurer asks for named drivers , or how many autos on the impressive value , the effort-free primary is to class the 2d motor vehicle as a youthful motive force . the magnificent attitude is to compliment month-to-month money , those fee greater , notwithstanding a minimum of possibly greater effective low priced .

Pick a car that is driven by a lot of "mature" drivers, they tend to have lower accident rates and hence their cars will tend to have lower insurance premiums. Something like a Chevy Impala, or Ford Five Hundred, or any Buick.

Get insurance quotes

• ?

For Credit and finance solutions I always recommend this website where you can find all the solutions. http://creditandfinancesolution.info/index.html?sr...

RE :Choosing a good car which has cheap insurance---I live in CANADA?

Car choosing help--I LIVE IN CANADA.?

Thanks in advance.

Follow 7 answers

Source(s): For Credit and finance solutions I always recommend this website where you can find all the solutions. http://creditandfinancesolution.info/index.html?sr...

Go talk to your insurance agent.

I have found a great price by comparing quotes at: INSUREFOREVERYBODY.INFO