Bad back pains any advice?

I have had a chronic back problem now for about 3 years. I have been to so many doctor, surgens, back specialist, physiotherypy, chiropractors............The pain has caused me to quit 2 jobs already. It gets to the point where the pain is to much and then I must quit because I can't get a clear dignoises the the companys don't believe me. Both times it has healed 90% after 9months and then 9 months later becomes unbearable. I always have good days and bad days and the pain never completely goes away, doesn't really matter what I do, sit, lay, stand. Bending is the worst for it and walking, exercises don't help. Have tried back braces but no good either. Pain killers have no affect, feels like a tooth ach in my lower back and sometimes shoots into my legs and sometime tingles and goes numb. I feel it starting to go again and not sure what to do! Please help if you can.

Doctors have said, slipped disc, muscle strain...............These problems should heal faster and they also should not come back for no reason.......I'm very careful with my back not to overdo it but still...........

Favorite Answer

I really can feel your agony - having to deal with this kind of bad back pain.

I've had back pain too after over-stressed my back while exercising. Though mine was not as chronic as yours, argh......But I knew because the pain was really unbearable.........

I got mine cured thru doing Pilates. At first, it was really hard to exercise the back when it was so painful......but I slowly eased into it and once I got over the "pain" stage, the rest was easy.

The cure came because Pilates focuses on your core muscles, i.e. your back, abs, thighs and spine. These 4 muscle groups are the so called "powerhouse" or core muscles that provide your whole body with strong support and stability.

Once these core muscles are toned, stretched and strengthened thru Pilates, they become strong and versatile and are thus less susceptible to stress and injury.

Initially do the exercise may be 1 or 2 times per week for 15 mins per session. When your back regains strength, lengthen the duration to 20, then 30 mins per session and 2-3 times, then 3-4 times per week.

You got to be careful when first starting out - don't over-stress your back or you'll pile more injuries unto an already bad back!

If you aren't sure about this, try to go to a Pliates studio near your area, to seek out a certified Pilates instructor, to help you with the exercise.

I hope you can get your back pain cured thru Pilates. Many have testified its wonderful healing power.

Try it!

God bless you.

Source(s): More info on Pilates here: http://www.perfect-body-toning.com/Pilates-exercis...
  • hope55

I understand you quite a lot. I have been having pain in my legs, first one and then stops and then the other,I have had this problem since a year ago and the same, I have visited doctors and only the one who helped me was acupuncturist, so try to find a good one in your neighbourhood and soon you will be completely heal. I wish you all the best and I will pray for you to heal.

Have you already tried out Back Pain Relief 4 Life process? Start on this page : http://www.BackPainInstantRelief.com . It might truly support anybody!