Cyril P asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 1 decade ago

Please Rate my Fantasy Football Team?

12 Teams, in Head to Head League

1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1K, D, and 1 Defensive player

QB - Mark Bulger

RB - Frank Gore

RB - Thomas Jones

WR - Steve Smith

WR - Vincent Jackson

WR - Chris Chambers

TE - Chris Colley

K - Matt Stover

D - Chargers

Def Player - AJ Hawk

Bench

RB - Ahman Green

RB - Reuben Droughns

WR - James Jones

First year ever playing, so I would love insight, good or bad!

Favorite Answer

good team. you did a really good job drafting. bulger is a top 5 qb, gore and jones are both good starters at rb. the wide receivers are decent. having steve smith really helps. cooley's a good tight end for fantasy. stovers a solid kicker and the chargers defense is one of the best out there. hawk is a good defensive player who should get you alot of points because of all the tackles he gets. green is a good backup running back but if i were you i would drop droughns if there is a decent qb out there in case bulger gets injured. there should be more quality backup wide receivers than james jones available. hes not even a starter on his own team. look for a lesser known no. 2 wide receiver like brandon jones from the titans or brandon marshall from the broncos. they both have alot of potential.

I like this team, but I doubt a championship is in the cards for you. Sorry if I let you down, but Gore could be a one-year wonder and Jones is in a new offense. Jackson is unproven as a WR and Chambers is also in a new offense. The rest of your team is solid and your bench is good.

I see a winning record and a playoff berth, but the waiver wire might hold a few surprises for you. The right pick-up may equal a title for you.

You have a decent team (and probably playoff caliber for your league) but I doubt you can win a championship. After Smith, your WR's are suspect. AJ Hawk as DEF player? Your bench is average. Keepers: SD defense, Bulger, Gore, and Smith. See if you can make a trade to improve your WR situation.

• Your receivers are crap. Your bench is worse. 6 out of 10 , good luck this season

7 out of 10. It could be better, it could be worse.