What are the best stocks to own right now?

Im playing this game on Facebook called FSX (Fantasy Stock Exchange) and i was just wondering what stocks could give me the best profit

Favorite Answer

Man, you should educate yourself about the stock market so you don't need to ask people on Yahoo Answers. But, I recommend Google (GOOG), Chipotle (CMG), GameStop (GME), ****'s Sporting Goods (DKS), any solid retail company really. Im also a fan of Coca-Cola (KO), Hansen Natural (HANS) <= (They make energy drinks you find at 711), Hewlett-Packard (HPQ), Research In Motion (RIMM) <= (Maker of BlackBerry phones), McDonald's (MCD). It's important to stick with what you know! I mean, some people might tell you to go with a carbon fiber company, but I (and Im sure you as well) know nothing about the carbon fiber business, opposed to the burrito business (Chipotle). These great investments are always under our noses, but who thinks to look these things up who are our age? If you'd like to learn more, check out my blog, It'd dedicated to helping the beginner investor/ college investor. (Click on my profile, located next to 'About Me'.).. I also recommend Crocs (CROX) and to a lesser extent Target (TGT).

Good Luck!

pre-paid legal services trust me we we will be going global in September 29, 2007 so go for that I'm in it and I'm only 18 age and Ive made over 15,000 last month just by investing only 45 dollars if u don't believe me look on yahoo business and type in pre-paid legal. so i know Ur just play a game but look in to that my home number is 260-625-5195 call me 4 more info!!!

Source(s): im a pre-paid legal assoicate!!!

Hi, i recommand you a good and basic tutorial for investing. it covers all Issues related to your Investing and everything around it.

http://www.investingtutorial.info/

wish it will help you.

Good Luck , Best Wishes!

• kate

aapl rimm goog and bpt for starters

( remember to factor in the high div yield on bpt )

at this time I belive Home Depot,

international emerging business i think.

aey,amgi,amty,asfi,dxpe