Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 1 decade ago

Would if be better if the United States became Canadian..?

and Unite with us as a bigger power??

• Granny
    Favorite Answer

ROTF, LOL! At first reading your quesiton I thought it was pretty funny, but it is thought provoking.

How about if Mexico and Canada... all of North America, became the United States of America!

• -RKO-

Unbeknown to most American citizens, and without the approval or sanction of Congress, George W. Bush is already working on that scenario!

In 2005, he met with Canada's Prime Minister and Mexico's President in Waco, Texas to begin talks about the North American Union.

Under Bush's plan, the United States, Mexico and Canada would become one giant 'state' with similar laws and one currency: the Amero. This would be fashioned after the European Union - and five more 'unions' that are being created (African, Asian unions among them) as part of the culmination of a 65-year plan toward one-world government. "Google" North American Union - you'll find a plethora of information that might scare the daylights out of those of you who aren't in favor of such a merger. -RKO- 09/04/07

• Just move to Canada. Good luck with the huge taxes and long waits for health care.

Yes, if the whole of the U.S. became part of Canada, I would celebrate like I'd never celebrated before. What a great idea.

No the countries are rather different in views and ways of operating so this would never work.

Canadian's wouldn't want to be apart of the US, I think that they are tired of being lumped in together with American's anyway.

Besides, the US is an arrogant country who fought to claim it's independance from England, I don't think we would want to be joined physcially with any another country.

Source(s): Just a thought...

No thank you, I dont feel like having a 50%+ tax rate.

No thanks. I prefer the U.S. stays the U.S. and Canada stays Canada. As they are now, separate.

• No.

No. Idiot.