Strongest, Tallest, Heaviest, Smartest, Least Smartest, Fastes breed, Slowest dog breed?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
Just out of curiosity, what is the fastest dog breed, The slowest dog breed, the smartest dog breed, the least smartest dog breed, the strongest dog breed, the least strongest dog ...show more
Best Answer
  • hello answered 7 years ago
well the fastest dog is the greyhound
there is no slowest dog
all dogs are smart
the strongest breed is the biggest dog which is the irish wolfhound
the tallest is the irish wolfhound
and th heaviest is the irish wolfhound
  • Rate
  • Comment

Other Answers (5)

Rated Highest
  • Rated Highest
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • tess answered 7 years ago
    Well, I know the slowest was my old Basset Hound. Used to take us 1/2 hr to walk 4 blocks.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • AmericanBullyDog answered 7 years ago
    The tallest is the Irish wolfhound ( 30 - 37 inches ) then Scottish deerhound ( 28 - 35 inches ) then the Limburger ( 29 - 34 1/2 inches ) then the great Dane ( 28 - 32 inches, although some can reach 36 inches ). The smartest is the border collie then poodle then German shepherd then golden retriever then doberman pinscher. The heaviest is the English mastiff weighing in at 170 - 250 pounds, then the st Bernard weighing 160 - 220 pounds. The strongest is the dogo argentino ( Bred to hunt jaguars, pumas and other large dangerous aggressive game ) 24 - 28 inches and 80 - 130 pounds )
    Then the American bulldog ( They have the weight pulling record of 11, 300 pounds or something close ) 22 - 28 inches and 70 - 140 pounds.
    Then bullmastiff ( Bred to out power and overpower a human no matter how big strong or heavy the person is ) 24 - 29 inches with 28 proffered, and 90 - 140 pounds.
    Then English mastiff, bred to do the same as bullmastiff and also fight lions, bears, tigers, humans, and wolfs. 28 - 36 inches, and 170 - 250 pounds.

Source(s):

I breed own and sometimes show purebred rottweilers, border collies, american bulldogs, english mastiffs, bullmastiffs, boxers, and dogo argentinos.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • He Gave me Wings to Fly answered 7 years ago
    World’s largest dog…The world’s heaviest as well as longest dog recorded was an Old English Mastiff named Zorba. In 1989, Zorba weighed 343 lbs and was 8 feet 3 inches long from nose to tail.
    World’s tallest dog… The world’s tallest dog on record was named Shamgret Danzas. He was 42 inches tall (at the shoulders) and weighed 238 lbs.
    World’s smallest dog… The smallest dog in history was a tiny Yorkie from Blackburn, England. At two years of age and fully grown he was 2 ½ inches tall and 3 ¾ inches long. He weighed only 4 ounces. He was approximately the size of a deck of cards.
    World’s oldest dog…. The oldest dog that has been reliably documented was an Australian cattle-dog ( Queensland “Heeler”) named Bluey. He was put to sleep at the age of 29 years and 5 months. The average dog’s lifespan is 8 to 15 years.
    Dogs and humans are the only animals with prostrates.
    Smartest dogs: 1) Border Collie; 2) Poodle; 3) German Shepherd; 4) Golden Retriever; 5) Doberman Pincher
    Dumbest dog: Afghan
    The United States and France have the most pet dogs. Almost one in three families in these countries owns a dog.
    world strongest is Alaskan Malamute
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • aj answered 7 years ago
    My guess would be:
    Fastest-Greyhound
    Slowest-Fat ones LOL
    Smartest-Australian Shepards
    Strongest-Bull Mastiff
    Tallest-Irish Wolfhound
    Heaviest-Great Dane or St. Bernard
    My personal favorite is the Boxer. They are wonderful with children and other pets if brought up right.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Sweetie_Pie answered 7 years ago
    www.puppydogweb.com
    This sight is all about dogs, dogs and more dogs!! Click on Breed Profiles, and it will tell you everything u need 2 know!! K, good luck!
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Total answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block