Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

I need some girls opinions?

Well there's this girl I've been meaning to ask out to prom, and I was wondering, if I started singing to her and asked her out, would she be freaked out or think its romantic? It isn't like we're complete strangers, since we're in each other classes. Oh and my voice is also pretty good (Some ppl said its smooth like Frank Sinatra =P)

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I would not sing to her. I would guess she would find it very embarrassing not romantic. How about asking her on a date first?

• ?
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

That's too much and too personal. AND if you arent incredibly good at singing it will be taken as really really egotistical.

Sooo, just ask her out to prom. Just tell her you think she is nice to others or whatever is true about her and that you would like to get to know her better. Then ask if she would like to go as your date to the prom.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It depends. Girls are usually flattered when guys with great voices sing cool songs to them. BUT PLEASE do not do this in public! It's embarrassing! And it adds more pressure for the girl to say yes for the wrong reason! And if she says no, you're going to be humiliated like anythiing.

good luck!

• 1 decade ago

Dont sing to her, she might get freaked out and embarrased about it, if you like to asked her out just do it and be straight forward about it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

it depends on the girl, but personally i would probably laugh for a min. and then of course say yes cuz how could you turn somethin like that down. honestly?

• 1 decade ago

I would think it was cute, but she may think it was akward. I would ask her friends and see what they think. Good Luck!! I hope she says yes!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yeah i would think it's romantic-- unless you're a creepy looking guy!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

whatever you want to do

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.