What is your favorite incense?

Do you prefer Incense over candles?

Favorite Answer

My favorite incense is no incense at all. All incense and almost all candles contain fragrance allergens. Fragrances kill and injure thousands of people in the US and other parts of the world every year. They increase the likelihood of and even trigger deadly asthma attacks. Some people can handle pure beeswax unscented candles if they're not allergic to bees, but stay away from parafinn candles except Ultra Pure (a brand name clean burning indoor fuel) liquid candles and ceramic lamps. Check out fragrance free cleaning products like vinegar, lemon juice, rock salt and baking soda to keep your home smelling clean. Don't use essential oils because you think that "natural" products won't hurt people---remember, a bee sting is a natural product, and it kills! Don't confuse the word "unscented" which means a product contains hard to smell "masking" fragrances, with the words "fragrance free". Always go with "fragrance free". Try fragrance free deodorants such as Dove or Mennen stick fragrance free. Use plain witch hazel and alcohol from the pharmacy instead of after shave. Use hypoallergenic shampoos (Johnson's Baby Shampoo is a good one) and conditioners, and get rid of colognes, essential oils and perfumes altogether. Wash your clothes in "All Free and Clear" brand detergent and don't use fabric softeners. Don't kill someone just to smell good.

Source(s): Shrewsbury, Massachusetts, City Hall, Fragrance Free Work Environment Policy---educatonal and available on the Internet: "fragrance free"+"Shrewsbury"

I love incense, much prefer it to candles. My favorite incense in sandal wood.

Rose is my fave, and I like candles as well but they don't last as long as incense, so I tend to use incense more often.

I use incense sticks & oil burners.

Sandalwood incense sticks are the best I have found so far.

Though I do sometimes use cannabis scented ones so no one knows what I've been smoking in the house

*sings* ♫♫ incense and peppermint........

I like a combination of both (candles and insence). By far "peace of mind" and "tranquility" are among my favourites, as well as anything that is scented with light raspberry, strawberry or orchid scent. Chamomile is nice as well. (as per incense). Candles i like the same, (fruity!) but also including anything like peach or grannysmith apple et cetera. And if it's any consolation, i'm also highly addicted to the AirWick and Glade plug-ins lol♥

• jean d

i prefer candles but my favorite incense is strawberry.

incense definatly over candles. nag champa is the best incense ever created. if heaven has a smell, it will be the champa.

Black cherry....And I light Black cherry candles...I have both in Hazelnut too....I really like the big incense like you buy @ the convenience stores....Sex on the beach and strawberry daiquiri are nice....

My Favorite is Money Blessing. The aroma is good and also it is believed that this aroma blesses you with Money. Try incense from http://worldofaromas.com/

i've noticed, i get headaches when i use incense so i switched to candles

i love sweet smells like strawberry and cream

blueberry

cucumber melon

caramel