Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots vs Halo 3?

Which video game do YOU think would dominate?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Metal gear solid 4 because dont get me wrong i am a ps3 fanboy but i played halo 3 and it is an amazing game any one with a xbox 360 should get one but metal gear solid 4 brings new gameplay realistic graphics and new moves that changes games in history and future to come,while halo 3 just got new weapons, shiny armor and new levels to play in. i know that both of these games will be a big hit but when it comes to the overall game to be played and remembered for years to come even when better games come out i will have to go with metal gear solid 4 because of its more in-depth story, new controls and the best graphics ever to come out in gaming history.

• 5 years ago

My 2 cents worth: MGS4 - brilliant LBP - simple, addictive and anyone can play, although Heavy Rain was also great God of War III - so epic and extremely polished, but I thoroughly enjoyed inFamous as well Uncharted 2 - beautiful, fun, witty and action packed! Splinter Cell Conviction - just personally not a huge Mass Effect fan L4D2 - oh so so much fun! Halo 3 - just is Dead Rising 2 - kind of old school yet so much zombie slaying fun! Other 360 games you might want to include are Fable 2 or 3, Forza 3 and Halo Reach (for the Halo fanboys)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Guns of the Patriots because its extremely famous in Japan, Korea and other countries. Just watch the gameplay

• ~LOZ~
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

halo 3 is the most talked about game of the year

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Halo 3. do you see MGS4 mountain dew in stores?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

well i honestly dont like either but metal gear always seems more interesting.especially this new game.

• Nora G
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

guns of the patriots

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

MGS 4: GotP...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

halo3 always has and always will

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.