Gay and Lesbian: Cologne or perfume?

I'm a lesbian and love men's colognes over the flowery women's perfume. To me, it just smells clean instead of masking. You?

And what do you like on your partner, if anything?

Favorite Answer

I'm a bisexual female, and I prefer CK One and CK B. I'm sure that's not the latest trend or anything, but people always tell me that I smell incredible and ask me what I'm wearing. So, if it ain't broke. Don't fix it. I do find that most men's fragrances smell cleaner than some perfumes. I've read that certain men's fragrances do smell good on women depending on how it works with your body chemistry.

My Partner wears Jovan Musk for men because on her the ladies Jovan smells funny. If that's what you like then wear it. I've worn patchouli for almost a quarter of a century and switch off for more floral when I want a change.

Wear what you like. It doesn't matter whether butch or not. What matters your personal preference and that of your partner...and I adore it when Best Beloved wears wild strawberry -- but there's so little left in the vial and there's no more to be had. Crabtree and Evelyn doesn't make it anymore (so stock up when you find a favourite!!)

Well some of the female perfumes smells to much of flowers and such it doesn't appeal to me one my gf puts it Nor on my to her.

So I guess what we all trying to say is we like the clean smell from the cologne I don't know why it is that way just that it is that way.

Personal preference for me is the clean smelling men's verses the flowery smell.

• SC

Realities. Farenheit.

• I'm a guy and prefer men's cologne.

My favorites are Escape by CK & Fahrenheit by Dior.

I'm bisexual and let me tell ya, there are times when a woman's perfume makes me just wanna grab her and (fill in blank with erotic thought) _______________________________.

And, let me tell ya, there are times when a man's cologne makes me just wanna grab him and (fill in blank with erotic thought) __________________.