Song name and Artist "your the one im looking for"??????

I heard this song on the radio, and i cant seem to find who it is by and what the song is called, it goes like this. "Sitting in my room all by myself, with no one to dry my tears away, no one to make me laugh, and to me this is like every other day, i look outside my window and i see trees and clouds and people every where, every one but you, and your the one that im looking for" Any one know who the artist is and song name?

Favorite Answer

Try tapping the tune at the links below. These sites lets you search for a song, by tapping the rhythm of its words (lyrics). Hopefully it could display the song you are looking for.

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0oGkliGzptG_kkBZTtXNyoA...

Artist Name: Nine Days Album Name: The Madding Crowd Song Name: Absolutely (Story of a Girl) This is the story of a girl Who cried a river and drowned the whole world And while she looked so sad in photographs I absolutely love her when she smiles How many days in the year she woke up with hope But she only found tears Actin' so insincere Making the promises never for real As long as she stands there waiting Wearing the holes in soles of her shoes How many days disapear You look in the mirror so how do you choose Your clothes never wear as well the next day And your hair never falls out quite the same way You never seem to run out of things to say This is the story of a girl Who cried a river and drowned the whole world And while she looked so sad in photographs I absolutely love her when she smiles How many lovers would stay Just to put up with this **** day after day How do we wind up this way Watchin' the mouths for the words I would say As long as we stand here waiting Wearing the clothes of the soles I would chose How do we get there today If we're walkin' to far from the price of the shoes Your clothes never wear as well the next day And your hair never falls out quite the same way You never run out of things to say This is the story of a girl Who cried a river and drowned the whole world And while she looked so sad in photographs I absolutely love her when she smiles And your clothes never wear as well the next day And your hair never falls out quite the same way You never seem to run out of things to say This is the story of a girl Who cried a river and drowned the whole world And while she looks so sad in photographs I absolutely love her This is the story of a girl Who's pretty face she hid from the world And while she looked so sad and lonely there I absolutely love her This is the story of a girl Who cried a river and drowned the whole world And while she looked so sad in photographs I absolutely love her when she smiles

I have no idea you might have to be more specific cause i was trying to find it. go to ask.com