help me please?

i am sick I have a sore throat head ach and a runny nose. i am home alone and i really want to feel better does any one have any suggestions that would help he feel better

Favorite Answer

Drink lots of fluids. Orange juice is good because vitamin C boosts your immune system. Water is good because it is a great way to rehydrate. If you have any cough drops or throat losenges that will help with the pain in your throat, otherwise just try to drink things that are cold. Hope you feel better.

• gargle with warm salt water.\

take a glass and fill with warm tap water ,then add about a tablespoon of salt. salt has cleansing properties.

chamomile tea is a calming drink and will soothe your mood,

zinc lozenges will help boost your immune system,

echinatia tea will also boost your immune system.

thins is a flower that has antibiotic properties.

Vic's vapor rub in your chest and throat will help loosen up your sinuses

Tylenol will take the head ache away

or NyQuil will do all that with one shot of the nasty tasting stuff

sty in bed, keep warm, drink OJ and try to sleep.

if it were me the light from any source would be bugging me.

get well.

If you like chicken soup have some... homemade is better, it actually has medicinal properties to it. Drink lots of water to keep hydrated and rest and watch a movie or two. Youll be better sooner if you take it easy. Get well fast!

Fix yourself a cup of hot tea. Add a little honey or lemon into it and just get a lot of rest. Hope you feel better soon!

If you have Tylenol, take two of those. If you have Vick's vapo-rub, put that on your chest then lay down and breathe in the vapors and relax.