Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
* ALLEGIANT AIR (Allentown/Bethlehem, Chattanooga, Chicago/Rockford, Des Moines, Fort Wayne, Greensboro, Greenville (SC), Knoxville, Lansing, Peoria, Roanoke, South Bend, Springfield/Branson, Toledo)
* CANJET (Halifax, Moncton) [seasonal]
* MYRTLE BEACH AIR DIRECT
Myrtle Beach Direct Air operated by Xtra Airways (Gulfport-Biloxi [begins December 21], Myrtle Beach [begins December 19], Newark [begins December 20], Niagara Falls [begins December 21], Pittsburgh [begins December 22])
* SEACOAST AIRLINES (Key West, Marathon) [scheduled charters]
SkyValue operated by Xtra Airways (Gary/Chicago) [seasonal]
* SUN COUNTRY AIRLINES (Minneapolis/St. Paul) [seasonal]
* SUNWING AIRLINES (Toronto-Pearson)
* USA 3000 Airlines (Chicago-O'Hare, Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky [begins December 18], Cleveland, Detroit, Newark, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, St. Louis)
- ?Lv 44 years ago
Going places are a commute enterprise so sell whichever airline you prefer to fly with, while you're occurring an Airtours holiday (their excursion Operator) then you could many times fly with Mytravel airlines.
- 1 decade ago
ALLEGIANT: Allentown (Lehigh Valley), PA
Des Moines, IA
Fort Wayne, IN
South Bend, IN
Chicago (O'Hare), IL
Cincinnati, OH (Beginning service December 18, 2007)
St. Louis, MO
Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN (seasonal service)
DIRECTAIR (Dec. 19):
Myrtle Beach, SC
Halifax, Nova Scotia (seasonal service)
Moncton, New Bruswick (seasonal service)
- MarshaLv 41 decade ago
Tampa would be the airport most major airlines use. Check for airline tickets on www.kayak.com.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- Anonymous1 decade ago