My fantasy football team...?

QB's - Hasselback, Young, Huard

RB's - Benson, Johnson, Watson, Morris

WR's - Holt, Engram, Ward, James Jones

TE's - Eric Johnson, Jeff King

D/ST - Packers, Titans

Now, I want to pick up Culpepper and I dunno who to drop. Any one have suggestions on which one I should drop out of those and I could just simply use criticism on my team because its not that great :D

I would drop Huard, but then he has some good matchups coming up...so I dunno

Favorite Answer

QBs-7 out of 10-your qbs arent too good, and you have too many. Hasselback is very average as far as points goes, putting up 16-18 points a game usually. Vince is a good backup, but get rid of Huard, he is terrible and is on a bad team.

Rbs-8 out of 10-you have one good back, who is injured, 1 you should get rid of, benson, and two that are good backups. Morris you could start cuz he is good for a td a game.

WRs-9 out of 10-Holt is a good recevier, he is just having a bad time down in St. Louis, engram is good as a three, not great though, and ward is good, but he's hurt. James looks like he has a lot of upside, so your WRs are a strong point.

TE-6 out of 10-both are good backups

D/ST-10 out of 10-Green Bay is doing great on offense right now, and defense as well, and the titans are a good backup. Strongest point on your team.

And I would drop Huard for Culpepper, that was amazing, 5 TDs in his return, WOW!!!!

You're just jumping on the bandwagon. There is no garantee that Culpepper will be the starter every week for the Raiders. The only reason Dante got a start was because McCowen has both ankles hurting. Raiders also played a poor Defense.

If you still want to do it...drop Huard...or your TE jeff king. TE are dime a dozen..unproductive..and you can always pick one up...unless if its D. Clark (indy), Whittan(dallas), or antonio gates..

Drop huard, since you will be replacing him with another quarterback. No reason to have 4 quarterbacks

u need brady or roethlisberger or romo

tomlinson shuld be there also

antonio gates