HALLOWEEN COSTUME? 10 pnts?

kay so this year for halloween my and my friends are doing something different so we're gna be fairies. I'm going to be silvermist from that disney movie. But the thing is

i need a costume! maybe some thing to be paired up with leggings (btw the theme is blue)

help?

Favorite Answer

oo I even have a theory! flow to petco and get that temporary wash out hair dye pink and blue she would desire to be cotton candy! it somewhat is.. if shes puffy or you will desire to get a halloween like sweater for her/ reliable success upload: ian, its to have fun the holiday, who does not positioned reindeer antlers on their canine on christmas nowafays? its an identical ingredient. basically greater innovative, if the canine dosen't decide to be dressed up than do no longer do it, alot of canines (like mine) do no longer thoughts getting dressed up.

im not sure i u can find exactly what your looking for but this site has a lot of great costumes including airy costumes....this is wher i get my costumes every year....

go to a halloween store, or a clothing store.

p.sp

i need some points! please!!!!!!!!!!