Cougar
Lv 5
Cougar asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 1 decade ago

Is the United States becoming a fascist nation?

With its constant warmongering (now it's Iran), its deferential to a fault media (are they in fear of stating the truth or even questioning government policy?), and its sham of a political culture (most important credential for any candidate is their military record...or lack of one), is the United States of America rapidly becoming a fascist nation (the new Fourth Reich), or has it already occurred? Is the USA in 2007 the same as Germany in 1937, but like Chamberlain, we just can't see it?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes, it is becoming fascist. The actual president George Bush is the step son of Prescott Bush, who helped finance Hitler when cash was needed. I wonder how family wise education had been regarding this. Fascism in essence is about money, and it is a great way to a few powerful people to get richer. It is the duty of the citizen to watch their government, unfortunately, US citizens prefer to ditch any arguments stating that the United States are not what they pretend: this way of analyzing its own government have in past time and civilization always had bad repercusions.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I know my history.

The Bush Administration has crossed the lines as far as distorting the truth to go to war. They have taken away civil rights. They are also UN-constitutional!

Bush runs this country like a dictator. My question is why hasn't he been stopped, impeached, or given an attitude adjustment!

The American people have believed the propaganda, and the American people have been dumbed down by the media. We are in a state unto ourselves-only other countries look at us and say what?

There is more freedom in Amsterdam Holland than the USA!

• saggio
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

we are shifting in that direction. Like between the solutions you got in this question pronounced. It appears like some thing is erroneous. all and sundry can sense that for the time of their abdomen. that's as a results of fact there is a few thing incorrect slowly we are watching our rights and liberty's being thrown out the window. that's the reason you sense that way on your abdomen. each thing that united states of america of america replaced into per is being striped faraway from us slowly basically like countless fascist government might do to its human beings. You cant do away with peoples rights in one day. you will possibly have a revolution and mass chaos. the government would desire to try this very heavily and extremely slowly, with issues like the Patriot Act. the only reason they reported because it it somewhat is with the help of the fact in case you voted against it you're no longer a Patriot are you. In realty this Act takes away particular impressive that we had before its existence. those Act are basically stepping stones to the main suitable purpose that's to strip us voters of our strengths that's freedom of Speech and freedom to convey mutually and the the terrific option to privateness. as quickly as we loose those freedoms we've not got any strenght anymore. once you initiate listening to human beings inform you they dont care if the government listens to my telephone converstion as a results of fact I even have no longer something to conceal, you will desire to asked your self how did it get to this element in Americas background have been human beings dont care regarding the 4th exchange that replaced into made to guard them. It an identical a you asserting I dont care if my youngsters wears their seat belt interior the vehicle as a results of fact i'm a reliable driving force. as quickly as we supply up worrying approximately what somewhat makes united states of america of america large like countless of our freedoms as voters then we can grow to be an consumer-friendly objective for Fasicst Rule. I belive that we've already been centred.

• 1 decade ago

Yes, according to US it is Fascist Nation, because if you can check it almost interfere every political issue that occur along the world

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

why, the very idea...blasphemy! well ok maybe we're a little fascist. but it's for security so that no more TERRORISTS blow up stuff and kill inocent liberty loving Americans. dont beleive in terrorists? i thought i told you to remember 9/11 and the FACT that it was Osama Bin Laden who singlehandedly conducted the whole attack and not 1 person in the federal government knew about it...because Cheney wasn't planning on it...it just sorta happened...albeit in his favor but if you question our domestic and foriegn policies you're a terrorist and will be sent to Cuba to have your weener electricuted by the same marines who are funded by your income tax...works out quite nicely

• 1 decade ago

Do you understand what fascism is? Essentially, it is private industry controlled by excessive government regulation. So, yes.

• 1 decade ago

WITH SUCH INFORMED CITIZENS, FREE PRESS AND A LIBERAL OUTLOOK OF CONGRESS MEN, IN THE PRESENT GLOBAL SCENARIO U S A CANNOT BECOME A FASCIST STATE IN THE FORSEEABLE FUTURE

• 1 decade ago

Unfortunately, in many aspects, you are right.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yep, "REPORT IT"

Source(s): Y! Answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.