Will the housing market crash trigger a major stock market crash? What about real estate, bonds, and foreign i

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

What housing market crash? The real estate market is going through a contraction (or pull-back to use Wall Street lingo) after 5 years of record growth. Yes, homes are not selling as quickly as they were in the past few years, there are more homes on the market now and fewer buyers looking, but that doesn't mean there's a crash.

If you look closely at the people who are dropping the prices of their homes, it's easy to see what's going on ... they fall into one of three categories: (1) people who got loans that they should never have gotten ... which is the fault of the sub-prime lenders who are now suffering; (2) people who bought at the top of the market and are now suffering from a catestrophic event ... a death, a job loss, etc. that has put their homes in jeopardy; and (3) those who must sell due to a job transfer ... and maybe should never have bought in the first place.

Most of the doom and gloom that we're hearing about the housing market is coming from Wall Street ... who has its own agenda. They want everyone to put their money into stocks and bonds instead of real estate ... which is, long-term, the best investment ever made!!

Just like investing in stocks, those who lose out are the ones that panic and sell at a loss.

Do I think that the housing slowdown will cause a crash on Wall Street? Absolutely not, because we're almost a year into the housing slowdown and the DJIA is hitting record highs. That, I think, proves my point. If we all continue investing in Wall Street and Real Estate ... just do it smart and we'll all be fine.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

I'm making good profit with penny stock. Check here http://trade-pennystock.checkhere.info/

Many new investors are lured to the appeal of a penny stock due to the low price and potential for rapid growth which may be as high as several hundred percent in a few days. Similarly, severe loss can occur and many penny stocks lose all of their value in the long term. Accordingly, the SEC warns that penny stocks are high risk investments and new investors should be aware of the risks involved but you can even make very big money. These risks include limited liquidity, lack of financial reporting, and fraud. A penny stock is a common stock that trades for less than $5 a share. While penny stocks generally are quoted over-the-counter, such as on the OTC Bulletin Board or in the Pink Sheets, they may also trade on securities exchanges, including foreign securities exchanges. In addition, penny stocks include the securities of certain private companies with no active trading market. Although a penny stock is said to be "thinly traded," share volumes traded daily can be in the hundreds of millions for a sub-penny stock. Legitimate information on penny stock companies can be difficult to find and a stock can be easily manipulated.

• 5 years ago

Despite their volatility, trading penny stocks can be extremely lucrative. Here are three ways that you can profit from investing in penny stocks https://tr.im/wswo5

The good news about penny stocks is that you can buy a good amount of shares without going broke. It’s thus easier to get a good stake in a company for less than you would pay for stock of a larger organization. To find a company that you feel confident investing in, make sure to do your research. Don’t just choose a company because you saw an article about it, or because your friend is investing in it.

• 1 decade ago

no its ok

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.