Where do you buy Uggs in Canada?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Ebay Canada sells them. Click on the top source link I posted below and search for them.

The bottom source link has information about how to determine what size to order for those boots.

• 1 decade ago

I live in the US but I know that you can deffinetly buy Uggs from www.uggaustrallia.com or ebay. Once you first enter the Ugg Astruallia website it asks what country your from so you could select Canada and find a retailer near you. Also, on the site they said that Uggs use to be made in Australlia (hence the name Ugg AUSTRALLIA) but now I believe that they are made in China or some place like that

Source(s): www.uggaustrallia.com www.ebay.com
  • 1 decade ago

You can always go to "Browns" If you know where that is or even Winners might have them alot of shoe stores have them just check in different shoe stores evry store will have them! I saw uggs in Nike too! and they were real! I hope that helps! P.S I'm going to buy Uggs too!

• 1 decade ago

no...uggs are made in china (read the little white tag inside the shoe)

uggs aren't even an australian brand anymore-docker's (amercian co.) owns it

i luv uggs though :)

i live in the us, so i dunno...do they have a nordstrom in Canada? get it there

or

get it online

uggsaustralia.com

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

anywhere....real uggs arent made in us....they are made in australia

• 1 decade ago

well i live in toronto and they're everywhere. browns, b2, townshoes,..etc.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.