Jobs in my field?

I finished my studies in Socilogy in 2004 I have a bachelor degree, but I never get a job in my field. Give me some advises and tell me whish web site is more appropiete for me.

Favorite Answer

the first comment to this question is the most ridiculous statement ive ever heard, sociology is not like philosophy, its actually useful. sociology majors usually go into law enforcement of all kinds, do research studies on different groups of people or things, human resources, market research, advertisement, etc pretty much anything that studies people or needs a good understanding of people.

most CEOs of Fortune 500 companies are sociology majors, just FYI.

lately though, most people except in the fields of science, need a masters to get a job more easily. but you can still definitely find a job in the fields i mentioned.

Try visiting the American Sociological Assocation website referred below.

It will give you leads and info on career opportunities for someone with a BA and graduate degree and much more valuable information for someone with your background.

Best of luck.

seems all to common these days maybe you should of that about that before you got your degree in sociology? Maybe you can become a professor in sociology and teach other people how not to get paid in the real world.