Would you want you wife?

What would turn you on more..if you wife acted like a prostitute, babysitter, girlfriend, prinicipal or teacher of your kids during sex. Or would you just want her to be your wife with no pretending. Would it turn you on for your wife to say don't tell your wife you are doing the babysitter or I will loose my job or etc? Is there something eles you would like to pretend she is if it is not listed. I am wanting to pretend I am not the wife and say things we wouldn't normally say. Is this wierd? I just thought he would enjoy that, and I might more too.

I already to the school girl outfit, and stripper shoes with my long hair in pigtails, and some thigh highs.

Favorite Answer

Many people enjoy sexual role playing. Prostitute, stripper, student -teacher, boss-employee, master and sex slave, king/sultan/sheik and cortesan or harem girl, baby sitter are some of the most popular games.

. My wife says I get to decide the fantasies. So we have a nice velvet bag with folded pieces of paper inside. each piece of paper has a game or roles written on it. She reaches into the bag and pulls out a paper and that is what we act out. After it's over she reaches in again and pulls out another paper. That is what we will play next time and if we don't have the costumes or props it gives us time to get them together.

We have lots of props and costumes. We enjoy role playing a lot. We probably have a more fun and fulfilling sex life than many couples.

One of my wife's favorites is that we go out to a bar or restaurant or similar place, but arrive seperately. I notice her, send her drinks, hit on her, pick her up, take her to a hotel and you can imagine the rest. Another favorite of hers was when I was a door to door peddler and she a trampy housewife. Besides the hot sex she also got lots of trinkets, everything in my bag! in exchange for it.

When I was in China I bought a beautiful traditional silk dress, a tea set, tea, wonderful incense--I wore my silk robe, she dressed as a geisha and "attended" me very well.

People who don't involve extras like these in their sex lives are either boring or afraid to let it out and really enjoy themselves.

have fun and get ya some!

Go for it. Variety is the spice of life. Don't forget that little Catholic School Girl outfit too. You know like the one Britney Spears had on in her first video.

All the above... I think it is perfectly cool that you would want to do this for him. he should consider himself really lucky.

By the way, you may want to grab a few wigs also. That's the cream on the cake.

I don't care for pretense and fantasy. I like her just the way she is.

I want my wife to be who she is.