B. 35° D. 140°

Find the circumference of the ornament? Round your

answer to the nearest whole number.

A. 25 C. 50

B. 41 D. 61

∠ AOB = 80°. What does ∠ ACB equal?

A. 10° C. 80°

B. 40° D. 160°

What is the angle between the tangents at T?

A. 30° C. 75°

B. 60° D. 90°

How long is arc ACB if the radius of the circle is 6? Round your answer to two decimal places.

A. 6.29 C. 18.86

B. 12.57 D. 25.13

How many radians are contained in the angle AOT? Round your answer to three decimal

places.

A. 0.459 radian C. 1.047 radians

B. 0.955 radian D. 2.178 radians

what is the length of the tangent from the external point D to point B?

A. 2 C. 5

B. 4 D. 7

Find the diameter of a circle whose circumference is 18.85 m.

A. 2.45 m C. 6 m

B. 3.46 m D. 12 m

(not drawn to scale), AC =110, CB = 20, AD =190, and BD = 40. Find∠ AEC.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

C A D D B A B D

• Erika
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

No i don't believe of that you need to bypass out and %. fights for the purpose of attempting out your skills. it truly is incorrect on a number of diverse degrees and that i understand countless professional combatants that do not even do this alongside with martial artists besides. at the same time if you go with to attempt their skills and understanding there is many times sufficient chance for that to be executed and it many times contains aggressive battling on some aspect. attempting out your skills, understand-how, and skill adverse to others that are in addition experienced is a more suitable suitable attempt i imagine than starting up a wrestle with some joe-blow off the line who would don't have any practise in any respect. What does it coach besting someone that has little or no practise or ability like your own and say about you as someone in case you position others to such exams. Why no longer in simple terms bypass out and %. on some ten year previous then? it really is fairly a lot what it says about you as someone and a gifted, experienced fighter or martial artist is that you're in simple terms a bully. It proves no longer some thing to attempt your skills and skill adverse to others who're no longer experienced-even as it speaks volumes about your ability and understanding besting those that are experienced like you is what i imagine and change into taught and practice my scholars and combatants.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.