Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

What the he!! is the obsession about hannah montana/miley cyrus???

i mean iv watched the show and it sucks and the music isnt even that good. if i see one more question involving her i will my hair out!!!!!

does anyone agree with me?????

i mean i understand if u are like 5 years old and like her there are teenagers that are obsessed with her its just sick!!!!

Favorite Answer

do you remember the Spice Girls, Madonna, the Monkeys, the Beatles.

All eras have a person or group to worship, it is a age sensitive thing.

Maybe you are just too old.

yah she sucks at singing and shes mean in real life. also, did you hear about the hanna montana tickets selling for $5,00. It's so pathetic!! her outfits stink and she lipsynchs when shes "live" because every single time that she "signs" she touches a part of the mike to talk in real life!!

i agree wit u. i mean, so she another person in the world. personally, i never watched the show and i don't even kno who the second person is. my friend made me listen to her music, it all sounds like s**t to me but like one song I actually liked. i can't believe her concert thing got sold out in like less than a minute or w/e. wow, pre-teens have nothing to do than obsess over people aint nobody care about and scream their brains out. it makes me sad and it makes my head hurt. and watz even worse are her wigs at claires.

yes-i agree!her show's stupid.she can't sing.she can't act.she only got her fame because of her father.i can't believe that people actually spent $2,500 per ticket to see her at a concert!i wouldn't go if somebody paid me!her fame won't last long.maybe one more year.she sang with her father on "dancing with the stars" and she wasn't good then either.her father has the talent.

I hate her 2...I can only see little 5 year old kids watching her...i dont get why people like her either :/

you guys are mean. the show, some episodes are lame but some of them are funny and cute. it's a disney channel show! therefore its aimed at preteens/teenagers. what else would you expect?

I think she's pretty and has a fairly good voice considering she is FOURTEEN YEARS OLD.

I hate her, and little girls like her because she sings and dances, so they look up to her as a role model. Either that, or she has hypnotized them, and turned them into Hannah worshipping zombies.

yes i 100 percent agree with u i hate her show and almost everyone i know likes her and i hate her music and she is not that pretty like everyone says she is i hope her show gets cancelled and who would even pay thea much money to see her concert i woulnt pay penny

YESSSS!!!!!!!! shes pretty but thats it.....th show is sposd to be funny but its dorky and her music is too pop...i mean its not meaningfull stuff......i lik mcr rise against stuff......not sayin its th best of both worlds cuz th real world cant even relate....but ya im sick of her!!!!!!!!

I agree 100%!! She has no talent, and she doesn't even sing live, she lip syncs! She is just famous because her daddy has alot of money!