does anyone know about the unknown movie due out in January?

it has something to due with the end of the world, but not much is know about it. if u know the name, please let me know! thanks!

Favorite Answer

The name of the movie is called Cloverfield, it's being directed by J.J. Abrams who is probably one of the most popular directors and writers in Hollywood right now. He is best known for his work with Alias but he's had his hands on several other well known projects too. There is a lot of buzz out about the movie and what it might be about, I think that the most popular theory is that it has something to do with giant monsters. Godzilla type stuff. I know it sounds cheesy but given Abrams history he might just be able to make something cool out of it.

Everyone seems to think its monsters but I dunno.

in the trailer there is an enormous explosion in the middle of manhattan. there is nothing in that area that could cause such an explosion.

then again there is also the problem of a large explosion in the middle of manhattan sending the head of the statue of liberty flying inland. that makes no sense. if its about monsters, its going to be full of continuity errors

gee it is all most here isnt it.

guess they cant keep it secret much longer.

and no i dont, bu according to a web site that came out not long after the preview, its a very close held secret.

"Cloverfield" is only the working title. An official title has yet to be released, and they have been extremely close-lipped on the plot details. I really hope it won't suck.