moe h
moe h asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 decade ago

thanksgiving truth.?

well the indians invited the pilgrims to eat,the indians asked "how about thursday we will have crab and lobster"the pilgrims could not make it that day.so the pilgrims asked about sunday,the indians replied "hmm sunday we just have turkey"

Favorite Answer

wow....profound. that is all i can say. wow

As Jack Nicholson said...."You want the Truth? You Can't Handle the Truth!!!"

take it away ....Edward...

Our corn [i.e. wheat]did prove well, and God be praised, we had a good increase of Indian corn, and our barley indifferent good, but our peas not worth the gathering, for we feared they were too late sown. They came up very well, and blossomed, but the sun parched them in the blossom. Our harvest being gotten in, our governor sent four men on fowling, that so we might after a special manner rejoice together after we had gathered the fruit of our labors. They four in one day killed as much fowl as, with a little help beside, served the company almost a week. At which time, amongst other recreations, we exercised our arms, many of the Indians coming amongst us, and among the rest their greatest king Massasoit, with some ninety men, whom for three days we entertained and feasted, and they went out and killed five deer, which they brought to the plantation and bestowed on our governor, and upon the captain and others. And although it be not always so plentiful as it was at this time with us, yet by the goodness of God, we are so far from want that we often wish you partakers of our plenty.

What ...no turkey???? I guess the fowling could have been turkey...

What ? and I strongly emphasize WHAT?

k but we have thanksgiving on Thursday so are you askin what would have happened had it been on sunday? It would be the same except not on Thursday? Are you attempting a joke? If so, pal I don't get it!

LOL! Yeah..but where did the canned cranberry sauce come in to play??

Cute.

thanksgiving happened in Canada way before it did in the States. HAHA, and our dollar is worth more than yours now!

either one will do for me.

and you point is? this is not a question, and it is weird.

and?

thats insightful...your welcome for me letting you entertain me...