What can I use to substitute eyelash glue?

Is there anything I can use for my fake lashes for halloween, for a glue I mean. Anybody have any tricks or homemade "glues" they have used? I dont have time to get any :(

Best Answer

Do you have a regular gluestick?

Blow some hot air on the tip with a hairdryer until it gets soft. Run some on your finger then run the inner edges of the lash on your finger to lightly coat it. Then apply the lash. It will stick, and will remove with a regular face washing.

Good luck and happy halloween!

Source(s): I did this last year and it stayed in place all night.

Substitute For Eyelash Glue

Eyelash Glue Substitute

Best eyelash glue:

http://amzn.to/1F5Zwcm

hot glue gun... nonono haha i wouldnt put anything that wasnt meant for the eyes on my eyes so just go without super long lashes:)

No--it's not safe to use anything that's foreign/not eye-safe so close to your eyes. Try making a trip to the nearest drugstore, they're sure to have it! I use Lash Grip adhesive, it comes in a small white tube (about $3).

pva clear glue thats often used in making slime

i dont think you want to cut corners when it comes to putting things on your eyes. most people value their vision. call a friend to grab some for you. good luck