Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Who got dressed up for Halloween last night...?

My husband and I did. We took our boy trick or treating, he's four and went as a Ninja....hubby was a clown and I was a witch.

I think our boy came home with 5 pounds of candy lol!

What did you, your spouse and kids dress up as?

Best Answer

i went as an escaped drunk guy from the back of a police car....wait a minute that really did happen....holy crap, i gotta go back and hide under the bed.

I didn't "dress up.." so to speak...

I just went around without any pants on...

With purple polka-dotted boxers worn backwards with the slit in back...

And you know what?!?

I didn't win "best costume" for some strange reason...

Go figure...(Thanks for "voting" me in as Yahoo! Class Clown...coming from you...that was a "real" honor...I really do appreciate the compliment...you're a true "fabulous babe" for saying so...Love ya', girl...keep up the good question and answer work...The world needs more people like you in it...lol...)

my husband and I did not dress up but my son was a spooky man all in black with his face painted it was so fun, my daughter was a beauty queen. We got a lot of candy but had to go home early because we had school this morning, it stinks I wanted to play a little while longer....

my hubby had a scary pumpkin mask , my son was a convict zombie and my daughter was a bride. Ran out of time for mine. I got to be a mom. They have a ton of candy.

365 days i replaced right into a victorian doll. and assorted human beings instructed me that they had in no way rather seen any dress like mine. what you desire is : -fluffy skirt. -legging's or tights -ruffly shirt -makeup it rather is easy so which you appear as if porcelain. wish i helped.. [:

sorry to tell you this, but hubby traded places with me last night and he went clowning around town, I thought you knew when you commented on how much Bigger my shoe looked last night

MO

haha i said i wouldnt but i did =)

i was a goth & my bro was a ninja.

i dont have a spouse or kids so...i guess they'd be invisible people?

wow a clown and a witch? i guess opposites attract!

• Jayna

I dressed as a Jehovah's witness and no one at my church (where they had the fall festival my kids and I attended) even noticed! I'm still furious!

I didn't dress up, I just when to a party and said screw it, I'm not dressing up.

i had a devil, a reaper and a ninja as well. i was a keg. it's my husband's costume, but since he's in iraq, i wore it for him. mwahaha. what you guys did sounds like fun. wish my hubby was here. =( oh wait...WOOT WOOT! HE COMES HOME NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!