Does anyone really like Cadbury Crunchie bars? They are like sponge toffee coated with chocolate?

I think they are gross.

Favorite Answer

I have ben eating them since the 1960's when I was a lad, in the U.S they do not have them unless you buy them from a UK imported food site, there are many.

Most of the time they are sold it is sold as seaoam candy or chocolate coated sponge toffee, I have made sponge toffee when I was a chef, I still have one every so often, and we have a store here in Canada that sells bulk broken chocolate bars and you can buy them by the pound, I do not eat as many now, I am a diabetic, but did use them in a cake while working the restaurant business.

I love them! They're delicious, although I don't eat them often, but I don't eat a lot of chocolate anyway. I'm more into savoury.

But they're much better that Violet Crumbles.

YES! I totally love them. I first tried them on a trip to Ireland. We went out to dinner one night and they had bits of crunchies broken up into vanilla ice cream......yum!