What should i wear for an 80's theme party?

gosh, i grew up in the 80s, but i want some fresh ideas! hey, anything crazy, i'm up to it! thank you :DD

hahaha love it, thank you all very very much....who can forget Madonna, she is the icon for the 80's!

Favorite Answer

That sounds fun! I went to an 80s party a few years ago and went as Madonna. (With the look more from Desperately Seeking Susan) I wore lots of black layers- a short ruffled black skirt, a few spaghetti strap tops, a chunky black belt.

For shoes, I found some black slouch boots at a thrift store.

I used black trouser socks and cut the tops off and used those as gloves. Then I wore lots of bracelets and beaded necklaces.

For the hair, I teased it like crazy and tied some black fabric around my head into a bow. Hope this helps!

Acid Washed jeans, and tight-roll them, I know you know what I am talking about!

Then put on 2 or 3 different colors of socks to complement your shirt of choice (preferably neon with the neck cut out, and possibly midriff baring).

If you can find some high-top sneakers, like LA Gear you'll be the best dressed gal at the party.

Make sure you tease those bangs to the sky!

Have fun!

black rubber bracelets, teased hair with a bow, mini skirt with funky leggings and socks. For good ideas check out some of the early Madonna photos.

Spandex....leggings and a leotard, don't forget the leg warmers and bobos (white tennis shoes).

and tall, hair-sprayed hair. you know, the fan--bangs straight up and over to the side.

You'll be ready to aerobicize with the best of them...haha.

Have fun!

BIG hair, shoulder pads, lace collar, a bandana rolled up and used as a belt, skinny legged pants, a pearl necklace, blue eye shadow.

That about sums it up, don't you think?

a rara dress or skirt. a snood. legwarmers. acid bright eye makeup. seriously back combed hair, preferably bubble perm or mullet. bobble socks. pods. jelly shoes. braces. slogan tee shirts. coyboy shoestring ties

dress like wonder woman