Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHigher Education (University +) · 1 decade ago

Should I take Astronomy?

I'm very knowledgeable about Astronomy and Physics and really enjoy the subject. But I really hate Math and I'm not very good at Algebra/Calculus. I've been taking a gap year after graduating High School to decide to what I want to take in University and work to earn some money for University. So for a couple of months I've been thinking about which program I wanted to take and I've literally looked at hundreds of college/university programs that interest me even a little bit and the careers/information about those programs and I've ultimately decided on Astronomy. I look at those programsn and I feel like I won't have any regrets if I don't take them. I look at Astronomy and feel like I'm missing out if don't take it.Anyway, I plan on going to British Columbia next year and I'm wondering what exactly do Universities offer for upgradinng academic skill? I don't meet the requirements to enroll in University and I've been trying to find out about it but with no luck so far. Any Ideas?

Favorite Answer

Is it OBSERVATIONAL astronomy or MATH astronomy, which is really ASTRO PHYSICS.

That killed a friend of mine at UCLA.