10 Football Teams names to NOT win the Superbowl?

Many thaks

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Teams that have never won the superbowl.

Buffalo Bills

Cincinnati Bengals

Cleveland Browns

Houston Texans

Jacksonville Jaguars

Tennessee Titans

San Diego Chargers

Philadelphia Eagles

Detroit Lions

Minnesota Vikings

Atlanta Falcons

Carolina Panthers

New Orleans Saints

Arizona Cardinals

Seattle Seahawks

Teams that never played in superbowl

Cleveland Browns

Houston Texans

Jacksonville Jaguars

Detroit Lions

New Orleans Saints

Arizona Cardinals

• evert
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Giants - i will see them interior the SB returned Falcon - i could be completely bowled over and angered, although the way the Falcons are enjoying, they're gonna get overwhelmed interior the playoffs. no longer a championship team. Packers - i think of that the packers deserve yet another trophy, they went 15-a million final 300 and sixty 5 days. and that they have been kicked interior the shins with injuries this season and are nevertheless winning video games. Bears - *study falcons reaction* 49ers - protection is youthful, frightening and made to final. however the question is: what approximately their offense? they're getting like the cardinals, with their QB subject. Seahawks - the way they're they're enjoying, they seem to be a championship high quality team. They made the Cardinals look like a no-call college team the former day. in the event that they carry on, they could easily make it. Redskins/Cowboys/Vikings - No way brah Patriots - Yeah, i could be kinda pissed, no longer because of the fact they gained, merely anticipation for the Brady haters vs the Brady praisers. Texans - perhaps Ravens - i could be ecstatic! I constantly had to verify Ed Reed and the team win the SB. They deserve a hoop. Broncos - i actually see them winning the SB. Colts - Ehh, that could desire to be kinda extraordinary. Them winning the superbowl could merely go away me speechless. Steelers - i could be speechless as quickly as returned. Bengals - that could desire to make me happy and unhappy on an analogous time. i could be happy, because of the fact i like Vontaze Burfict and the Bengals, yet i do no longer wanna see them win the SB.

• Howdy!
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Miami

St. Louis

San Francisco

Atlanta

Minnesota

Philadelphia

Chicago

Oakland

Cinncinati

Jets

• 1 decade ago

This is easy. Lions, Redskins, Broncos, 49Er's, Vikings, Chargers, Giants, Cowboys, Eagles, and the Cardinals! There you have it. 10 teams to not win the Super bowl.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Rams

Dolphins

Browns

Falcons

49ers

Bears

Jets

Bucs

Raiders

Bills

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.