My Ex broke up with me 3 months ago?

My ex broke up with me 3 months ago after she got a job in Vegas and since then we been talking on off and she manipulated me and hurted me through out the process. Two weeks ago I told her enough with these games and I really love you and I want you back so it's either you're in or either you're out. ... show more My ex broke up with me 3 months ago after she got a job in Vegas and since then we been talking on off and she manipulated me and hurted me through out the process. Two weeks ago I told her enough with these games and I really love you and I want you back so it's either you're in or either you're out. She said that I'm still in her soul but not her heart. Last sunday I couldn't take this anymore so I emailed her and told her that I'm done playing her games and I'm not going to wait for you to make up your mind and I'm going to block and delete you. I got an email back on monday saying that my email doesn't make sense and the reason she couldn't respond because her phone was dropped in a drink. I didn't respond on thursday morning she sends me an email telling me that I rushed into my conclusion and I need to take one day at a time and good luck to me. I woke up the next day to a message from her " i love amd wamt to be with you/" Apparently she was drunk and I didn't respond.
10 answers 10