Frindofo asked in SportsMartial Arts · 1 decade ago

Would Chuck Norris be capable of breaking a 2X4 that is on its edge, not flat, by hitting it with his hand?

I have never seen anyone do it, so let me know if anyone else is capable of doing it also.

i guess my question is whether anyone has seen anyone, not just the revered Chuck, do such a feat. Has anyone witnessed such a breaking feat?

Favorite Answer

Chuck walks in the room where the 2x4 is waiting trembling. Chuck looks at his hand..

The 2x4 splinters in half.

Do not doubt... I have seen this. many times once......

Breaking a 2x4 might not be done depending on the wood. I saw Goshow break a Louisville slugger with a palm strike. He said after he never wanted to do that again.

I know this guy that is such a klutz he could break anything. Not on purpose mind you. If I had a railroad tie that I wanted to keep whole, he would manage to trip over it and split it somehow!

Yes I think Chuck Norris could do and I think Steven Seagal could do it also.

probably not (although it is theoretically possible)... the grain goes the wrong way to break, so it may splinter... also it is too damn flexible.. odds are a sledge hammer would only dent it