Frindofo asked in SportsMartial Arts · 1 decade ago

Would Chuck Norris be capable of breaking a 2X4 that is on its edge, not flat, by hitting it with his hand?

I have never seen anyone do it, so let me know if anyone else is capable of doing it also.

Update:

i guess my question is whether anyone has seen anyone, not just the revered Chuck, do such a feat. Has anyone witnessed such a breaking feat?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Chuck walks in the room where the 2x4 is waiting trembling. Chuck looks at his hand..

The 2x4 splinters in half.

Do not doubt... I have seen this. many times once......

Breaking a 2x4 might not be done depending on the wood. I saw Goshow break a Louisville slugger with a palm strike. He said after he never wanted to do that again.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I know this guy that is such a klutz he could break anything. Not on purpose mind you. If I had a railroad tie that I wanted to keep whole, he would manage to trip over it and split it somehow!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes I think Chuck Norris could do and I think Steven Seagal could do it also.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

probably not (although it is theoretically possible)... the grain goes the wrong way to break, so it may splinter... also it is too damn flexible.. odds are a sledge hammer would only dent it

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.