wat can i get my bf for Christmas plz help i already know wat he getting me help !!!!!!:(?

Update:

ok loves music and gadgets and anything to do wit technology but he has all the gadgets already theres done i can get him also he hinted that hed love to get some swords but i'm out of the country and there no way immigration would let me through wit em help plz

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Frinn
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

What does he like? Music, skateboarding, football, fine china??? How do I know?

Look, you're his gf, you're supposed to know what he likes.

Maybe talk with him mom to get some ideas.

And if you can't figure out anything specific, just get him a gift card to his favorite store.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

you rather ought to arise with your emotions and start up thinking logically. you have merely one determination in this and that's so you might end the relationship you have with this married guy. It has brought about you such soreness that ideal now you're at your lowest ebb emotionally and you like help. As you will locate, he's utilising you, as he forced you to have an abortion, and now you have no longer something, you have no longer have been given your infant and you have no longer have been given him. So the 1st element you ought to do is that in case you have suicidal strategies lower back, please call the suicide warm line on your state right this moment. There are human beings manning telephones 24 hours an afternoon to assist human beings in want. 2d, you may desire to end this relationship. tell him that's over and teach him the door and don't look lower back. This guy is rarely going to marry you..you comprehend it, you're merely putting on on the grounds which you think of it will be too painful without him on your existence. inspect the soreness you're dealing with now...All he has introduced you is soreness, harm, lonliness and desperation. The 0.33 element you may desire to do is get help from a psychologist that might actually assist you get via this no longer ordinary time. additionally, ask the help of acquaintances and kin too. Is there a chum you may ask that might actually assist you? the capacity of prayer is so good..and in case you pray for power from the Lord, he will answer your prayers. Pray for the ability to tell this guy goodby completely. Then once you have long gone for some scientific care and healed your wounds, attempt to regain your self-nicely worth, and pass on...existence is nicely worth residing and there's a silver lining in the cloud you're below ideal now. I do desire you nicely...attempt to maintain good. better of high quality fortune

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.