Two Copies?

A young executive leaving the office one evening noticed his boss standing in front of a shredder with a piece of paper in his hand.

"Listen", said the boss, "this is important and my assistant has already left the office. Can you make this thing work?"

"Certainly", said the young man, flattered that the boss had asked him for help.

The young executive turned the machine on, inserted the paper, and pressed the start button.

"Thank you," said the boss, unaware that his paper had disappeared into the paper shredder. "I need two copies of that."

26 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

HAHA~~!

wer'd u get dese jokes!

lmao!~

xx

• 4 years ago

Another easy way is to Right Click My computer> Click on the Advance Tab> Now once in there click on Start up and Recovery Button>Once in that screen in the top you will see System Start up, just unchecked the box that says Time to Display list of operating system. Once you have done that, in wont even ask you for a option to choose it will automatically go straight to the default one which is the working one.

Lv 5
    1 decade ago

This goes to prove that the people at the top did not get their based on their intelligence and ar blockin the intelligent ones at the base by their requests...

:-)

• 1 decade ago

hahaha

Öuch!

probably the next piece of paper that guy will see will be "pink"

as in "Pink Slip" and severance pay.

Cheers

◄RfD►

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

lol sucks 2 b him

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

glad i dont work in an office

• 1 decade ago

what a shock for the boss!star for you!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

imma tell my employees to start teaching me what each machine does IN DETAIL!!!! lol

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

woww did he get fired ? LOLOL !

LOOK AT THIS http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AhVVk...

• 1 decade ago

lol that was funny if u can keep bringing some more of those.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.