theace asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 1 decade ago

im the leader in my nba league and have been offered these trades!?

i have been offered to trades. i need advice.

first, i was offered kobe and joe johnson for j. kidd and a. iguodala.

second i was offered ricky davis for damien wilkins.

let me know what you guys think i should do b/c im thinking about doing both. help. and again, im the leader in my league out of 10 teams.

Update:

i was offered kobe and joe johnson for jason kidd and andre iguodala.

secondly, i was offered ricky davis for damien wilkings. what do you think i should do. here is my roster.

PG: JASON KIDD

SG: JASON KAPONO

G: BARON DAVIS

SF: HEDO TURKOGLU

PF: ANDRE KIRILENKO

F: ANDRE IGUODALA

C: TIM DUNCAN

C: ZYDRUNAS ILGAUSKAS

UTIL: SHANE BATTIER

UTIL: MOTA ELLIS

BENCH: DAMIEN WILKINGS

BENCH: RONNIE BREWER

BENCH: DESAGANA DIOP

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i wouldnt bother making either trade. you have a really solid team, and you're not in desperate need of help anywhere. kobe is an asset, but you're going to score enough points without him, and kidd helps too much in areas such as steal, assist, rebound etc. i wouldnt get rid of iquodala because, once again, you've got points--he gives you more rebounds then joe johnson. ricky davis and damien wilkins will give you a negligible trade-off either way--and that trade wouldnt benefit anyone tooo much. overall, id play it cool. you have a well balanced team and you're clearly winning. wait until you start seeing gaps in your team that you need to fill. then it will be nice to have first-rate bargining chips like iguodala and kidd.

• 1 decade ago

Dont do the Kobe trade.

Iggy and Kidd fill the stat boards almost all the way across.

Kidd gets 3's, steals, boards, assist and double digit points.

Iggy is solid in points, boards and gets assists and steals.

Kobe is a point man. Johnson is 3's and points only.

Hold on Wilkins. Ricky Davis's numbers will drop when Wade is back. Wilkins will get more shots and minutes.

• 4 years ago

So are you the owner of the Memphis Grizzlies? EDIT: i could counter. save Rondo yet commerce Allen for Stoudemire. furnish them a million first around draft %. and next years 2d around draft %. with Allen besides.

• 1 decade ago

Sorry, don't play the NBA Fantasy Leagues, stick to NFL.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

do the kobe trade and do the ricky davis trade they both benifeit you and not the dumb guys that ofered you them

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.