gals do u ever wanna just have se x wit a guy no strings attached ? honesty counts remember ?

Favorite Answer

Sure do, god that would be nice on some days, then i wouldn't have to cuddle and tell them how they're the best in the world.

• Kiri

Honestly, no, because I'd somehow feel used. Unless it was some hot celebrity, but of course this will never happen. That said, as long as you have no emotional attachment to the guy, I guess it's not that big a deal. Just be safe.

• gulfan

the 1st Cd i remembered paying for replaced into while i replaced into i approximately 10 or 11 years previous. The cd replaced into ciara my chocolates which replaced into rap and rb. That replaced into the time while i began out like hip hop music. yet i've got continually been into rock. I nonetheless have it yet i actually do no longer pay attention to it anymore.

• judie

not really am a very emotional person and l have to feel that person in someway to have sex with them.for me the thought after the act counts