How to start and keep conversation with a girl?

My friend told me that when his cousin was on facebook, and she was over at his house she saw my picture, he said that she thought that i was hot.. Then today on msn he randomly added her to a conversation with me.. then she added me . I know what she looks likes (shes pretty cute) .. and i plan on meeting her in person soon. but until then how do i keep a good conversation with her? It was pretty awkward when i was talking to her because i know almost nothing about her, and me just askin her questions like "whats up" "what school do you go to" i think arent really good enough. What should i say?

Favorite Answer

The best thing to do, is just start with something small and simple like what music do you listen to? then start talking about things in that category, like yeah i like them too, and i went to this concert it was fun... blah blah blah, that will lead to something else like what did you do this past weekend... and then keep talking about the things you have in common... don't worry too much about what you are saying, the most important thing to remember is that you have to actually pay attention to what she is saying... that way you can remember next time you talk, and not start over again, with "what music do you like" but try to act as if you are talking to a friend, and i know it sounds corny but be yourself, she already thinks you're hot, so don't worry too much about it.

Keep the questions about her, and anything that you have in common, tell her about. Keep your cool. Don't talk too much about yourself, in fact, it's better you talk more about her, women like that trust me. Also, try not to seem to eager. 2 most important things: 1) keep the focus on her and seem interested about it, even if it's a little boring 2)make sure your answers require her to respond, it keeps the conversation going. Good luck, I hope this helps

It's more about listening to what she does say. Find something you have in common. Tell her something you like, then ask what she's into... but most important actually listen. Be yourself, pretend you are talking to a guy pen pal across the continent, no pressure, just getting to know eachother.

just make sure you look her in the eyes when she tells you something. Ask her stuff about her. The key is to elaborate, or actually to get her to elaborate.

Ex. ask what scool she goes to, after she answers, asks if she likes it there. yes or no? why does she hate/love it?

Whats her best subject?

Ask about her personal life, favorite movie, type of movie. Ask her who the cutest actor is. DO NOT GET JEALOUS, but do play that you get a little jealous. Make sure she knows you are playing

Elaborate. Thats the key. Do not cut her off in order to talk about yourself, unless she asks.

first off, you can't get to know a person over the internet - so if you want to get to know her you should meet with her in person soon. as long as you ask questions about her you should be all set - then the girl will talk (which we all like to do) and when you ask questions about her, that makes her think you care about her. girls HATE it when guys just talk about themselves. make sure you listen and respond and you should be golden. =)

This is easy: Ask her about her day or talk about a funny moment you had with her. Once you break the ice; tell her you will treat her to the movies or something! Good Luck!

First of all, girls love talking about themselves. Knowing this fact, you just need to remember to be yourself. What I mean by this is don't be afraid to ask questions for fear she'll think less of you. If you want to ask, "What's your favorite song?" then ask! Second, ask questions that involve more than a "yes" or "no" response. Such as "What do you think of...?" or "Why does ______ ?" ....best of luck :)

maybe you should come up w/ a list of questions that you could ask her before you actually get into the conversation. some questions could be about music, movies, friends, or bascially any random question that pops into your head!

good luck! :D

make her laugh--girls luv it. A guy that makes a girl laugh is in! like flynn! And if you can't think of anything just ask her about her, what she likes to do so u can see what u have in common.

ask her what she likes.

i mean her personality.

Source(s): F